Wednesday, December 16, 2009

75 Books in 2010

Although I read every day, I've never kept track of how many books I read in a year. I noticed on Librarything a group committed to reading 75 books in 2010 and decided to give it a try. I have no idea how close to that I might come but it will be interesting to see. I wonder if just making the commitment will stir me on to read more. I will keep you posted on how I'm doing and review as many as I can. I'm just finishing William Boyd's Blue Afternoon and with the holidays coming, my reading time will be severely shortened. But I've got my first book of the New Year selected, Canoe Trip: North to Athabasca by David Curran. Just the ticket for a stormy winter night, the true story of a wilderness adventure. I'm looking forward to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment